Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

Excellent

Beautifully drawn and expertly animated. It most certainly deserves its score. Exceptional music, too. I just had to go out and buy all of Jumbo's stuff after I heard this particular song, which remains my favorite.

This flash is strangely reminiscent of an MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game). After watching it, I find myself wanting to play an MMORPG based on the CCC world. I'm certain if there was one, a lot of people would be interested... something to think about =)

Lilium Lilium

The Movie

It wasn't too shabby, interesting style, keep exploring the darker side of things... but it wasn't the best.

So why is this the #1 in the portal? THE MUSIC. That song, Lilium, is from an anime called "Elfen Lied". It is the single greatest anime I have ever seen and if you liked this flash movie even a little, you will probably enjoy the anime from which the music came =)

Disturbing themes can also be enjoyable, if you have an open mind or are just plain twisted... Not that there's anything wrong with the latter.

FF: Warfare 8 FF: Warfare 8

Commendable Effort

Sprite movies are awesome and you're doing the genre justice with this series.

It's not the best, but certainly not the worst.

My only suggestions...

1) Learn to spell
2) Let final fighting fantasy be your inspiration

;)

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Very fun.

When i tried this, it was the longest time i had ever played a flash game all at once. In other words... addictive.

Customization rules.

I'd REALLY like to be able to download this and play it offline.

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

c'mon now

I checked this out because it ranked so high. I figured it would have to be decent. I was sorely dissappointed. Colored only in dull, black and white... basic shapes serve as buildings and for gods sake- stick figures? graphics below average because of this. the only reason I give this a measly 2 points in sound at all is because the fight scene at the end had pleasent impact sounds. lack of control of the ending fight. ugh. stick men = no style. violence? stick figures dying? pathetic. Humor- none. I give it an overall below average 4. it could have been good, just give it more playability, some color, and anything but stick figures. decent effort.